Vaginal Steam Instructions
- In a medium pot, with lid, place a half cup of herbs.
- Bring 4 cups of water and the herbs to a boil with the lid on.
- Turn the heat off, leave the lid on and steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place the pot on the floor under a chair with slats or holes. Alternatively you can squat over the pot or place a bowl in the toilet, filling the bowl with the herbal water.
- Test the steam to make sure it’s not too hot before you begin.
- Undress from the waist below and wrap yourself with a towel or sheet to allow the steam to stay inside the towel.
- Sit over the steam for 20 minutes, allowing your body to relax. Stay warm, keeping your feet covered with socks or slippers.